- Create a new console application project called App1 within a solution called App1. Be sure to create a directory for the solution.
- Add references to the debug versions of the DLLs from Library1 and Library2 of LabelLibrary.
- Add some code to reference the classes created in the Libraries.
- Build and Check in.
Monday, August 24, 2009
3:23 PM File Under : Continuous Integration, Version Control, Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite, VSTS, VSTS 2008
- Version Control and Continuous Integration
- The Projects
- The Projects - Shared Library
- The Projects – Main Application
- Build Server
- Simple Change Management
- Simulate Projects Working Independently
- Reliable Version Control
- Debug And Release - How Not to Do it!
- Debug And Release – The Best Way
- Resize Virtual Hard Disk
- My New Preferred Free Virtualization Software
- Virtual PC 2007 slow on laptop
- Cool Free Tools
- ▼ August (14)